Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mmmm Oreos and a sunny day

It was such a beautiful Sunday today, I hung out with Pixie for most of the day.
We went for two walks and went to the dairy to get a chocolate milkshake.

Which we shared, I don't think Pixie is quite as much of a fan as I am, she was very skeptical.




 Sorry for the crappy photos they're from my phone.

I have been doing a lot of baking lately so I have decided to start including some of the things I bake on here. Those of you that know me know that I LOVE food, so I thought it would be fun to start taking some photos and posting them.
Today I made Homemade Oreos, the blogger I have been slightly obsessed with the last few days also made these here and she got the recipe from here. I do suggest you make a batch yourself they are delish.




Mine don't look as good as theirs haha, they're a bit thicker oh well they still taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment