Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pasta and Snow

Can you believe the snow we had in Christchurch last week! I hope all of you that were in Christchurch enjoyed themselves. I know we did, we had heaps of snowball fights and went to Halswell Quarry to do some tobogganing .



 My little Pixie having fun in the snow, she loved to eat it.


I have wanted to make pasta for such a long time, I finally attempted it the other day and I have to say it is so easy to make and it didn't take long at all.
I don't have a pasta machine so I made the dough out of Semolina Flour and Water then flattened it using a rolling pin and just simply used a knife to cut it into Fettuccini sized strips. I made Carbonara with the Fettuccini it was delish. I will definitely be making pasta again.



No comments:

Post a Comment