Friday, August 19, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Obsession!

I have had an obsession with Jeffrey Campbell shoes for a long time now, they are ridiculously awesome.
But somehow I still don't seem to have a pair in my wardrobe! So I hear by make it my goal to own a pair of Jeffrey Campbells shoes in the next two months.
Here's a couple of images from their fall/winter lookbook, check out the full lookbook here.

I love the colours they are so fun, I think I would be very happy with a pair of these on my feet. 

The pair to the right which are also called Wright are pretty badass.


Below are some trusty Jeffrey Campbells that I have had my eye on for quite some time.

 Foxy Wood



Do I go for the black or a colour, I just don't know it is such a hard decision. 

Lita



Same question black, yellow or orange?
Their are dozens of colours and patterns to choose from.

I got these images from Solestruck where you can purchase a pair for yourself, or just willing browse for hours on end like I do hoping to one day own a pair.





No comments:

Post a Comment