Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh Amy!

I am very disappointed that Amy Winehouse is no longer with us, she was such an amazing musician.
For those of you that only know of her through her Rehab single I highly recommend you to check out her albums, my favourite is Frank.
I always listen to her when I am feeling a bit anxious, after singing along to a couple of her songs I feel much better. So I decided to do a "tribute" type photo shoot.




The top I am wearing above is from Valley Girl, I bought it years ago. It is one of those items of clothing in your wardrobe that you think about giving away and then you say I might wear it some day, turns out I did. The jeans are Lee high waisted tubes.

On another note Pixie and I went for a great walk yesterday and she made friends with some sheep and a horse! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment