Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hens high tea.

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted, I'm sorry I have been a bit slack.

Last weekend it was my sister Sarahs wedding on the Sunday and her hens party on the Saturday.
It was a busy week leading up to the wedding with my other sister Lou and I organizing the hens party.
I wanted to share some photos of things that we did in order to make the hens party special.

We tried to get creative with the cupcake icing!

We got these flags for the cupcakes from The Pretty Blog here

We ended up with a purple and green theme, we have no idea how the colours just happened. We hung these lanterns above the food table.


My friend Carina made this Gluten free Chocolate cake, it is amazing and it was definitely a talking point.

Lou made these truffles using one of Nigellas recipes



Lou and I came across these printable tea tags on The Pretty Blog again it is a very useful and inspiring blog. You can print these tea tags here. We had Earl Grey, Ceylon and Rooibos teas.

We also had a sweet station
Thanks to everyone that either helped out or lent us stuff to borrow for Sarahs hens party, you all know who you are x

3 comments:

  1. hi skiddy could you put up some of the people at the hens party, particularly the one of anneke that was a nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll put them on a cd for you, I still need to give you the ones I have of Ethan and your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete