Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Leaving dinner for a special friend

I had friends over for dinner on Sunday night to say bon voyage to a dear friend who is going to explore life overseas. I will be very sad to see her go, but I am also excited for her adventure ahead.

We decided to cook dinner rather than go out, it is much more intimate.

We made, bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with mushrooms that had been slightly cooked in red wine accompanied with fresh carrots and potato rostis. For dessert we made creme caramels, this is the first time I have attempted these. I was pretty excited when we lifted the ramekins up to see that they had worked perfectly. They tasted sooooo good!!






The start of the creme caramel, we attempted this part twice :}



Okay, it doesn't look the prettiest but trust me it was yummy



It was such a fun night, I will have to have dinner parties more often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment