Friday, January 13, 2012

A very tasty treat

This cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread was on my mind for weeks and weeks, I came across it whilst browsing  Joy the baker's blog, recipe here.
 This bread intrigued me and I couldn't really stop thinking about it haha, so I went out and bought a loaf tin especially to make this.
It is a time consuming process as you have to rest the bread a few times throughout, but it is sooo worth it. This bread is amazing, if you like cinnamon scrolls you will fall in love with this.


Yeast added to flour



Trying to roll out the dough so it is rectangular 

After the dough is flat, you lather it with butter and cinnamon sugar yum. You then cut the dough into strips and pile them up high


After the dough has rested in the tin to rise
Doesn't it make your mouth water
We went to Wellington for a few days over New Years and I made this for the trip up there.
 It would be an awesome treat for a sugary breakfast.

Anywho, I'm going to the mall to buy some crocodile spiked shoes, oh I hope they still have them in stock and then hopefully i'll enjoy the beautiful weather outside today.
I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend filled with fun!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Where on earth do you find crocodile spiked shoes? he he Wild Pair perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes haha, they were sold out so I have ordered them in, I'm still not sure if I am going to get them. Are they too outrageous?

    ReplyDelete