Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wedding bells in the air!

So, my sister got married a couple of months ago and I thought I would share some of the photos I took whilst we were getting ready.

The dress






My mums hairstyle for the day

My nephew Ethan getting a quick wash in the kitchen sink before the wedding, haha cute!

The beautiful bride Sarah getting the finishing touches to her hair
It was a lovely day and it was nice to see Sarah and her now husband Nick become an official family.

The ceremony was at the Tea House in Riccarton Racecourse, this venue has the longest aisle in history I swear and I have to say I was pretty nervous as maid of honor about being the first one to walk down it, luckily it all went smoothly and no one fell over.

My friend Craig from Furtography shot the official wedding photos, go here to have a peek at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment