Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair inspiration

My current hair obsessions include pastel colours, red/orange hair and the dip dye technique.

I first dyed my hair when I was about 16, I went from a natural red head to bright red and from that age until now I have pretty much had every colour under the sun whether it be a streak of green(that one was a mistake) or black and red dreads.

I went to the hairdressers the other day and I could not decide what colour combination I wanted, here are a few photos that have inspired me lately.

 Audrey Kitching she always has different colors going on, I love it

Hayley Williams vibrant orange

The dip dye technique with pastel pink

Nicola Roberts Strawberry blonde

Photograph by: Matilde Travassos

  Image: Italian Vogue June 2010
Photos to come of my hair, keep checking back.
What are your hair obsessions at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment