Friday, June 15, 2012

Fridays hair and beauty inspiration


I love how clean and simple this look is, yet it's different and intriguing 

I'm still loving the bold lip colours, they brighten a dull day.
Accompanied with strong eyeliner to make your eyes pop.


I'm looking forward to the day when my hair is this long

When I got my hair died blonde, my hairdresser suggested putting a purple rinse through it. I agreed and my hair turned out the colour on the right, I have to admit I was pretty suprised because I didn't know what to expect. The rinse only lasted a few days and my hair colour changed constantly as it began to fade, at one point it was the colour on the left. By the time I got used to the colour and really liked it, it was gone :(
Seeing the photos below are convincing me to try this again. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment