Thursday, June 28, 2012

Peanut butter cupcakes

Inspired by Whittakers new peanut butter chocolate, I wanted to incorporate these ingredients to make cupcakes. At first I was going to simply make a chocolate cupcake and place a dollop of peanut butter in the centre but I came across this recipe on the Bakers Royale website and I decided to give it a go.
It is an easy recipe to follow and they are not to time consuming to make, I enjoyed baking these last Sunday. 




I grated Whittaker's dark ghana chocolate on top for extra colour and flavour 
These cupcakes are so good, I recommend you give them a go, they are very rich and moist.

I seem to have bad luck with piping bags and this batch of cupcakes was no exception, I ended up using a spatula to smooth the icing on top, I think the rustic messy look suits the flavours in these cupcakes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment